We may change our policies and practices from time to time, so we encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Site. If we make any material changes, we will provide notice on the Site or by other means as appropriate.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you provide when you create an account or contact us through the Site.
- Information about your use of the Site, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Information we collect through cookies and similar technologies, such as web beacons and pixels, that allow us to track your use of the Site and show you targeted advertisements.
We may also receive information about you from third parties, such as our partners and service providers, and combine it with the information we collect from and about you.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site, including to display customized content and to personalize your experience.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries or to send you updates about the Site.
- To analyze and understand how the Site is used, including to perform analytics and to improve the Site’s features and functionality.
- To show you targeted advertisements and to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect from and about you as follows:
- With our service providers and partners, such as companies that help us operate the Site or provide related services.
- With third parties for the purpose of providing targeted advertisements.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- With your consent or at your direction.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from and about you from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may have certain rights in relation to the information we collect from and about you, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information, or to object to or restrict the processing of your information. You may also have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another party. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [insert contact information].
We also provide you with the ability to opt out of certain uses of your information, such as receiving marketing communications from us. You may exercise these choices through your account settings or by contacting us as described above.
In addition, you may be able to exercise certain choices through the settings of your device or browser, such as the ability to block or delete cookies. Please note that some features of the Site may not be available if you choose to block or delete cookies.
For users in the European Union, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you have concerns about our collection, use, or sharing of your information.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete such information from our records.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our collection, use, or sharing of your information, please contact us at:
TenantGenius 71 Raymond Road West Hartford, Connecticut 06107
This Policy was last updated on December 16th, 2022.